Life Happens...

3.05.2010

Meet Finn Jasper!!! Born on February 23rd...both he and mom are doing great! He was 8lbs 4oz and 20 inches long. He and his year-and-a-half old brother, Boone, are gonna have SO MUCH fun in the years to come! I look forward to so many things as they get older, but I have to remind myself to cherish every moment I have now with them…I hear they grow up fast. ;)



Boone wasn't quite sure what was happening as you can see here lol, but he's since been learning to be "geeeentle" with his little brother...but I'm certain Finn will get Boone back one day for every poke, slap and head bonk. :)


Boone and I spent some quality time together while I was off work and mom was taking care of Finn...exploring, bird huntin' and pickin' up sticks.



Life happens...from the miracle of birth to the emotions felt with the “firsts” of life that happen so rapidly at my son’s ages.

While I was working on this last night, Chris Rice's song, Go Light Your World, began to play on my computer and captured my attention as the words began...there is a candle in every soul, some brightly burning, some dark and cold...but there is a spirit who brings a fire, ignites a candle and makes His home...so carry your candle, run to the darkness......take your candle, and go light your world. As the goosebumps formed, excitement came over me...for my sons...my wife...my family. I've got a candle that needs to be shared at home first and foremost. Play the video below to hear the song...and be encouraged, knowing Christ will ignite a flame in us that will never go out if we ask Him to! And sharing it with those closest to us will bring the most satisfaction life can offer. I don't wanna miss opportunities with my kids, and it's never too late.

-Jeff

1 comments:

Love, Burkhart & Tschiegg March 5, 2010 at 4:53 PM  

BOONE IS SOOOOO FREAKING CUTE IN THESE PICTURES! Oh I can't get enough of that boy!

Post a Comment