I will never back down.

4.22.2011

Many of you are basketball fans, and some of you may have seen this video on during the NBA all-star weekend, but as I watched this again the other day it hit me...this is how I want to be, how we ought to be as Christians. Don't back down, don't apologize, don't be shy or timid, don't be ashamed...be bold, be fierce, and let Christ EXCITE your life. I need this reminder...we all do. BE BOLD.

If God is for us, who can be against us? Romans 8:31

For all you Blake Griffin fans...enjoy....


2 comments:

Anonymous,  May 6, 2011 at 9:48 PM  

I dont get it when you say don't apologize. i think we should. you should be more clear on that.

Faith in the Field May 6, 2011 at 9:50 PM  

Hey Cal, in this context, I meant that we shouldn't apologize for our faith or our relationship with Christ. There are times apologies are of course necessary. :)

Post a Comment